The Majestic Cave (Calinawan Cave Philippines)



 A magnificent and well-formed cave in Tanay, Rizal Philippines. The Calinawan cave was said to be the secret hideout of Katipuneros during 1800's. The Calinawan cave named after "Linaw" means clear. This is the place where they set a meeting and settled their disputes. Before you enter inside, you must need to wear a helmet for head protection. It's my first time to enter a cave and I don't have an Idea of what would happen inside.


When we got inside, I was astonished by the beauty of the cave. They said that it has levels and openers. As we go along the levels it's getting deeper and darker, good thing we had a flashlight that was given by the locals before we enter inside.



We've seen the stalactites and stalagmites for the first time. 
Stalactitites is a type of rock formation that hangs from the ceiling of the cave. Stalagmites is the type of rock formation that rises from the floor of the cave. I thought they put a glitter and glued it on some rocks. These two minerals are Rocks! 


My imagination was getting vivid that time. It makes me nervous whenever I see some strange formation of rock. When we got to reached the level 4 which is the deepest level like an ocean. We had a quick activity that we need to be silent for atleast 60 seconds and turn off our mobile devices and flashlights. That was soo creepy! I can only hear the bzzzz sound of an insects and the sound of the water droplets from the ceiling down to the floor. 


I didn't expect a muddy crawl and wet experience inside. Therefore, you need an extra shirt and extra shoes. I wish I had a boots that time. (Sigh) The mud was so hard to remove. You can have a splash of water outside the cave but it was not enough to remove the whole mud on your feet. So, when I got home I still had it on my shoes. Nevertheless, It was indeed an adventure. 


And you'll get to see the moon 🔝


And this strange passage. 😅



If you are from Manila airport the travel time by car is 2 hrs and 20 minutes without traffic. You don't need a reservation if you are planning to go there, the entrance fee is 20 pesos only just wait for your turn to get inside you will be assisted by the local personnel. 

 Leave a comment or like our  Facebook Page and Instagram Thank you! 🔚😂



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NICHIDO Cosmetics

100% Effective soap to whiten and remove dark spots! (in three days)