W.I.T.C.H magazine (collection)



Having a collection is one of the best thing that could ever happen to a teenage girl. These are my collections when I was 14 years old. I loved to collect W.I.T.C.H magazine, I didn't complete the series but I'm still happy that I've enjoyed my teenage life because of this mag. However, I only got less than 40 series and I'm kinda sad so I had to watch it on television or read the series online.

This comics makes me feel like I'm in the real fantasy world. There are times that I even dreamt of it. I was so obsessed with this magazine I'd drawn the characters and made my own version of W.I.T.C.H magazine. I don't know and I can't remember why I haven't completed the manga series maybe the magazine was not available anymore in our country? Or is it because, the final issue was released in 2012? Hmm.. that I don't know. It's good if you have the 139 series. That is so awesome! 


W.I.T.C.H. is an Italian fantasy comic series written by Elisabetta GnoneAlessandro Barbucci, and Barbara Canepa. The series was first published in Italy in April 2001 before the series was released in other countries. As of January 2005, W.I.T.C.H. has been released in over 65 countries. The final issue of W.I.T.C.H. was released in October 2012, concluding the series' 139 issue run. -WikiPedia.

The series tells the story of five teenage girls who had chosen to be a powerful guardians and keeper of the Kandrakar. 

 W-ill
    I-rma
         T-aranee
         C-ornelia
       H-ayLin


-Main Characters-



Will Vandom - The sensitive, headstrong leader of the W.I.T.C.H. gang. She transferred to Heatherfield with her mom, not knowing she was destined to become the Keeper of the Heart of Kandrakar. Her powers include bringing electrical appliances to life, granting them distinct personalities and the ability to speak, along with talking to and understanding animals. She can also do an astral drop. Will is my favourite W.I.T.C.H charter that I loved the most. She's boyish like me and when it comes to love we're also the same type of guy. A man who loves music and animals. 



Irma Lair - An outgoing water bearer who can control tidal waves. She was known for inventing nicknames, telling jokes and always getting into trouble. Her power includes intuition, controlling and manipulating water and seeing visions in water via hydromancy. She can materialize objects from thin air. A class clown has a high sense of humor, her best friend is Hay Lin. 


Taranee Cook - She controls the element fire she can create fireballs and telepathically talk to her friends. She's a smart girl who enjoys taking pictures. She is shy and determined when she sets her mind to a goal. She's sexy as fire. 


Cornelia Hale - The elegant keeper of the powers of earth. She stands out with her beauty and style no matter where she goes. This graceful ice skater can open passages, make flowers bloom, and move objects with her mind. Her interest is to seem worthy of love and envy. However, her character develops. She can geokinetically control and manipulate earth, stone, certain metals, wood and speaks with the Earth, and sometimes can see a prophetic visions.


Hay Lin - A happy-go-lucky person and artistic. She's a positive guardian who holds the power of air. She can fly and see the past through sound. She can touch an object and get a complete history of where it has been and the atmosphere it came from.




I was very happy when I've got the first series of W.I.T.C.H magazine. I even introduce it to my friends. I think I had the most amazing and exciting teenage life. 
If you want to read the whole 139 series you can check it here W.I.T.C.H 







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Majestic Cave (Calinawan Cave Philippines)

NICHIDO Cosmetics

100% Effective soap to whiten and remove dark spots! (in three days)