Mountain Climbing Can Enrich Your Life



Disclaimer: I'm not an expert mountaineer this is based on my experience.


 I can still remember the first time that I've got to reach the peak of the mountain. I was so excited and nervous I felt that I might fall or something (just being a pessimist) Well, It was so hard to climb a mountain the breathing gets deeper and deeper the body temperature gets hotter and you will definitely feel that your legs are getting weak.

The experience was so amazing and It takes about four to five hours climbing. I didn't expect that it would be so hard all I know that it was fun and I am a person that always wanted to try new things. It was surprisingly hard there's a time that I've wanted to give up but I'm halfway to see the amazing view which gives me more excitement.





When I've got to see the amazing views on top. My soul cried out loud and I couldn't imagine how beautiful the earth is. The creator did a great job. He who did all of the living things on earth. It came up to my mind that is it even possible? Why did the people try to ruin everything on earth just for money and fame? I had too many questions. How beautiful it is to see green, brown and blue on earth. It is the most peaceful place on earth .


Why I should try this:

You must try it, especially when you are depressed. If you will only see the beautiful scenery of mother earth you would want to live forever and stay there. You'll forget your problems, the cause of your depression and even your heartache. This is the right place for people who are suffering from depression, anxiety, and stress. The mountain can heal you it will definitely can. 

A shy person would want to try this too. To boost his/her confidence. 


People who are in need to burn their calories can also try to climb however, there's an exemption most of the sexy chubby have a complication in the heart or high blood pressure. They need to have a self-check before doing this activity. This activity requires a lot of stamina, endurance, and a good body condition.


You can try this with your friends, love ones or even your family.

       
     












       

 

















There's no impossible if you believe in yourself that you can do everything and you can be a better person. When you come up to the point that there's nothing you can do with your life, just stop and take a deep breath think of a happy thoughts. Do what you love and do it in a right way. Explore something new like hiking it can be very difficult at first but when you're on its way to see the view you will not regret it the memories will remain forever.


Mountain helped me to meditate and release my stress, fears, and bad energy or negative vibes. Good thing that I have my friends with me. Funny jokes that will make the time faster, laughter that can ease the pain and prayer that will give strength.







Things that you need to do:



✅Go on a sunny-day, don't try to hike on a rainy day it would be so hard if you take the risk. I could not imagine if I'm going to climb a mountain on a rainy day whew.


✅Prepare for that day. Read or watch a weather news before planning ahead.


✅Do some research, and gather information about the place or the mountain.




Things that you need to bring:

  (if necessary) *

Gallon of water
Extra shirts or towel
Flashlight*
Safety kit
Medicine
Foods
Rope*
Safety gear*
And a prayer




Be prepared and have fun.  I hope this will help you guys. Thank you!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Majestic Cave (Calinawan Cave Philippines)

NICHIDO Cosmetics

100% Effective soap to whiten and remove dark spots! (in three days)