100% Effective soap to whiten and remove dark spots! (in three days)









Yes, this is so true! The new Improved L-GlutaPower Facial soap has been level up.
I tried using this product in three days and now this is gonna be my fifth day. Yey!
So far this product is the best for my face.

It whitens my face and removed my blackheads. 


    230 Php only you can buy this product here -> Royale tienda 
just drop a message for your order.




How to use:

1. Rub the soap directly onto your clean hands, and then use your hands to apply the soap to your face. Be very careful not to get any soap in your eyes.

2. Massage the soap into your skin for a maximum of 30 seconds, using small circular motions. Press gently with the pads of your fingers when washing your face. Rubbing too hard will irritate your skin and may cause tiny tears in the delicate tissues around your eyes and nose. Leave it for 2 minutes.

3. Rinse your face with lukewarm water until it is completely clear of soap. Do this by cupping your hands and splashing clean water directly onto your face with your eyes closed. 

4. Use a clean, soft towel to pat your face dry. Do not rub your skin. 


You can also try to use any moisturizer after using Royale facial soap. 

I'm using Celeteque facial moisturizer after washing my face with Royale facial soap and apply my favorite make up. :) 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Majestic Cave (Calinawan Cave Philippines)

NICHIDO Cosmetics