Long lasting red matte liquid lipstick







          Anastasia American doll liquid lipstick

If you are looking for a long-lasting lipstick this is the best lipstick for you. It will make you look sexy and noticeable in just one shade.

I'm not a fan of red lipstick, I usually use tangerine and nude colored lipstick and I'm getting irritated whenever I wear a matte liquid lipstick. But this time I'm very happy to do a review for this product.

I've heard a lot of good things and 5 stars reviews to Anastasia American doll lipstick. So, I tried it and I was Shookt' I never imagine that this had to be a satisfying lippie of all the matte liquid lipstick that I've tried before. It has lighter-weight feel the consistency is thin and It dries down and set in about thirty seconds.

The applicator is soft and thin. You can apply it with one stroke only. 100% Authentic from USA it has a pigmented formula that stays on lips for hours.

The longevity depends on how much oil in your food you are eating.

Click the image below to see price




Longevity : 9-10 hours
Color : Vibrant red





I even tried it as a lip cheek tint. So far, there's no irritation occur. They have variants of shades for all skin types.






I highly appreciate your comments and suggestions thank you!









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Majestic Cave (Calinawan Cave Philippines)

NICHIDO Cosmetics

100% Effective soap to whiten and remove dark spots! (in three days)